Saturday 3 November 2012

Craft stalls from last week

Well I didn't post one a day as I had planned :s so here's a few more pics of some of my favourite stalls from last weekend's Rivendell Craft Fair.  I Loved this stall called Lou Lou Moon.  The website is under construction but here's the link to the Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/loulou.moon.58
It was displayed beautifully and the items for sale were all items I would have in my dream country farm house/ cottage.  The Christmas stuff in the Scandinavian theme were particularly pretty as you can see on the below pictures.


I know you can get Shabby chic items off the internet but it's lovely to see and handle them first.  I am trying to become more supportive of small independent sellers, especially if there's hardly any difference in cost after postage.  These items were all reasonably prices and again, so pretty.  I love Ikea and BHS' home range but I do like the idea of having something others don't have or giving a gift that they won't receive off someone else.  Lou Lou Moon select beautiful pieces for the home.   I wish them all the best.




No comments:

Post a Comment