Tuesday 14 May 2013

stork delivery

As some of you know, or will have suspected, my silence over the last 2 weeks has indeed been due to the successful delivery of a little boy.  Michael Scott was born on the 9th May, weighing 8.8lbs and we are smitten!  It's easy to see why though (sounding like a true mother!)


I will be resuming my crafting asap as I have lots of things in mind although Carpal Tunnel Syndrome will mean a break from crochet or embroidery.  Meantime, I must include a few pics of the beautifully crafted presents we have received for our wee one, although the pics DO NOT do them justice.




A gorgeous crochet blanket of 4 large squares in a blue/white mix wool made by a mum I met through the crafty parents group I attend.  This is a perfect size for his cot and already a hit as he can wrap his fingers through the holes. Thankyou Dani!
And then 2 knitted jumpers and a cardigan for this 1st size made by a good friend Lisa.  He has sported one in his 1st 5 days of life and was very well received by all who saw and cuddled him- including my Dad who doesn't comment (or at least, hardly ever!)




 I will add my own creations once completed :D

No comments:

Post a Comment