Saturday 27 October 2012

Crafty Weekend

I've been to 2 Craft Fairs this weekend (well, I'm including yesterday which was a Friday) and despite my wanting to pick out all the best bits, I will instead give each of my favourite stalls/ sellers their own post/ plug over the next week.  I didn't have my camera today at the Warrington Indoor Market though and so it will be links to their sites and my favourite items/ impressions from their stalls.  The ladies I met today were sooo lovely and I will definitely be returning next time (Dec 1st).  I am hearing about more and more events so hope to do a separate page for notice of the fairs and markets that are coming up in this general Cheshire area.  I'm not just here to talk about others though- I will also be including a little of what I've been up to with tutorials on some of them.
So first up was Funky Gifts:




This was a stall run by a very friendly couple who had a lovely collection of things which although were diverse, all seemed to blend well in this beautiful stall.  This was the first stall I saw that I knew I wanted to get a pic of, but had to wait as there was always people inconveniently standing in my way!  How rude :p  My favourite items were their chintzy/floral scarves with pom pom trims (I'm a sucker for pom poms!)  Unfortunately they don't have a live website yet but it should be up and running soon.  In the meantime, they do craft fairs in the area- especially the creative crafts events.

No comments:

Post a Comment